I swear.
How to drive marina crazy
5 easy steps.
1. make me wait
2. make me curious
3. make me feel stupid
4. make me feel unimportant
5. do anything i was not expecting.
Working it out.
I hate waiting. I hate when people leave unfinished business behind and I have to wait for things to solve out. Time passes by way too slowly. Waiting for anything drives me unbelievably insane. It´s just terrible. But maybe not quite as terrible as being curious. Not telling me what I want to know, but making me want to know it, oh, come on, that´s just mean. It makes me want to eat my own hair, for real. The only thing worse than that is making me feel stupid. I love intelligent people, and I don't really consider someone intelligent unless I think the person is way smarter than me. Yes, that's my particular way of measuring intelligence: you're bright if you know more than I know. But that doesn't mean I'm supposed to feel stupid. I'm very proud of my own knowledge and I hate when people make me feel dumb, even though sometimes I contribute for it to happen. Perhaps feeling unimportant is as bad as feeling stupid to me. But I do feel that often. My level of meaning in some-one's life goes until a certain point and than it just stops, because simply I'm not that important to anybody. But I hate feeling that clearly, like for example when someone doesn't mind not seeing me or talking to me at all, not even a little bit.
Well but nothing, nothing, really nothing drives me crazier than doing something I was no expecting. I love surprises but I hate surprises because I tend to think I know people very well and that I know everything they're going to do. And, oh, it annoys me when they don't.